An internship as a therapy assistant at CDTC
Curacao Dolphin Therapy & Research Center is continuously looking for motivated and qualified interns to assist in the therapy program. An internship at CDTC is a challenging but rewarding experience: you will carry a great deal of responsibility and do gratifying, important work.
Requirements for an internship at CDTC:
• Available for a period of 3 month (timeframe is set by CDTC and up to a maximum of 90 days)
• Preferably a recent graduate in a medical/therapeutic field such as physiotherapy, occupational therapy, behavioral/family therapy, speech therapy, psychology, or related field
• Between 20 and 35 years old
• Enjoys working with children and young adults
• Experience with special need patients and animal assisted therapy
• Good physical and mental condition due to hard physical work under partly very warm climatic conditions
• Good written and spoken command of English, Dutch and German
Interested in an internship at CDTC?
Please send an E-Mail between October and December with your motivation letter, CV (in English) and a picture to:
Incomplete applications or ones sent outside of the afore mentioned timeframe cannot be taken into consideration. Interns are selected one year in advance.